Manager, Finance - COO
|Job Title:||Manager, Finance - COO|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2019 16:01|
• Great opportunity
• Unique Project
• Sydney, CBD based
This is a great role for a Manager, Finance- COO to work for a large Financial Institution in the Sydney CBD.
The focus of this role is to support the Head of Finance and Senior Manager and provide timely, accurate and insightful management reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, General Managers and relevant business partners.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Tertiary qualifications in appropriate discipline.
• Professional qualifications desirable - CA, CPA, CFA or equivalent.
• Demonstrated background in working with others to achieve outcomes.
• In-depth knowledge of reporting & operational processes.
• Detailed knowledge of modelling and analytical skills.
• Detailed knowledge of accounting practices within the finance industry (including Australian Accounting Standards).
• Working knowledge of wealth management and/or banking industry.
• Detailed knowledge of key business drivers, performance metrics, multi-dimensional & balanced scorecard concepts.
• 6+ years’ experience in a finance and accounting environment.
• Data, Systems, and Data Visualisation experience desirable
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further.