|Job Title:||Manager, Finance|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2019 16:01|
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Manager to join one of the the largest financial institutions in the Sydney CBD.
This role exists to support the Head of Finance (COO, Advice & Private Wealth) and Senior Manager, Advice Finance in the delivery of timely, accurate and insightful management reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, General Managers and relevant business partners.
You will be
- Build strong working relationships and provide business decision support.
- Establish and maintain collaborative working relationships with team members.
- Produce timely, accurate and insightful reports articulating the impact on business decisions and changes on key business drivers and highlighting risks and opportunities.
- Provide commercial insights through analytical review of data and business drivers and performance.
- Provide modelling support and forecasting.
- Actively challenge business assumptions underlying financial forecasts to ensure challenging and realistic targets are established.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis on company performance against its strategic plan. Understand and incorporate the relative performance to industry peers and the impacts of the changing commercial and legislative landscape.
- Developing financial models and business cases for various priorities and assist in performance tracking.
- Assist in delivery of core finance projects (e.g. implementation of TM1 forecasting and reporting tool) and ad-hoc finance projects as they arise.
- Coach and informally lead junior members of the Finance team.
- Recruiting and retaining quality employees.
- Demonstrate an application of 70:20:10 training techniques
Who you are
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated background in working with others to achieve outcomes.
- In-depth knowledge of reporting & operational processes.
- Detailed knowledge of modelling and analytical skills.
- Detailed knowledge of accounting practices within the finance industry (including Australian Accounting Standards).
- Working knowledge of wealth management industry (preferably in Financial Planning) / products / channels.
- Detailed knowledge of key business drivers, performance metrics, multi-dimensional & balanced scorecard concepts.
- 6+ years’ experience in a finance and accounting environment.
- Microsoft Tools (including Word, PowerPoint) and advanced Excel and modelling knowledge
- Cognos Cubes
- Oracle General Ledger
- TM1 experience highly desirable
What’s on offer?
- Well-known bank
- Immediate start
- 6 month contract
Who we are
The Finite group is a multi-award winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to Karina Everson on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button!