|Job Title:||Master Scheduler|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2019 13:27|
• NV1 Clearance
• Melbourne, CBD location
• Long Term Contract
Our client, a large Melbourne CBD based Global Technology Organisation is looking for a Master Scheduler.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Manage Master Project Program Schedule
• Participate and contribute to Change and Risk Board
• Participate and contribute to Finance and Contracts Board
• Define and Report Schedule KPIs to Qulaity Team
• Integrate all project schedules from every program Domain/Area
• Alert and escalate any schedule anomalies and risk.
• Accountable for all schedule reporting and presentations
• Project Management background with PMP certification with real-world experience
• Experience in Agile, Scrum are an advantage
• Financial Services industry experience
What’s on offer
This is a 12-18 months + engagement with a high profile organisation.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further or apply on line.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's