Master Scheduler (M7)
|Job Title:||Master Scheduler (M7)|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2019 08:13|
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.The Finite group is a multi-award winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
Our client, a household name in Telecommunications has an opening for an experienced professional to join them onsite as Master Scheduler. This fantastic opportunity will be your opening into multiple career opportunities. A high level of existing experience is expected.
You will be responsible to:
- Conduct project planning and identify milestones.
- Define an appropriately detailed schedule for the agreed scope.
- Ensure schedule data is accurate and statussed weekly with all Control Point Managers.
- Monitor milestones and evaluates progress.
- Develop and maintain summary level schedule reports, Gantt, milestone charts, and other program management tools used to support critical path analysis priority based resource allocations, and to support cost/schedule integration.
- Assess and report schedule status to the project/program manager and senior management weekly.
- Review schedule status and recommend corrective actions.
- Solid experience developing Master Schedules for large programs within Enterprise environments
- Understanding of and exposure to scheduling in an Infrastructure Environment.
- Expertly skilled in managing schedules within MS Project.
- Expertly skilled in MS Office Products.
- High degree of stakeholder management experience
If you would like to be considered, please attach your catered CV and 'apply now'
Please note: Given the expected volume of applications, only short listed applicants will be contacted.