Mechanical Systems Engineer
|Job Title:||Mechanical Systems Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Adrian Broadhead|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2021 17:16|
Our client is a respected and well regarded engineering supplier and manufacturer to Australian Defence. With continued success in the land domain, they are seeking Engineers with experience in systems engineering to assist in redesigning and developing specifications from pre-existing in-service designs.
You will work within a highly motivated and successful engineering design team from the comfort of your own home.
- Ensuring engineering systems are developed in accordance with the platform specifications
- Coordinate the developmental activities for engineering proposals and changes, with input from the Design Engineering Team
- Provide Systems Engineering input into System Reviews
- Coordinate and manage Engineering and V&V teams on product changes
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and engineering staff
Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary engineering qualifications, coming from a background in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. ICT candidates will be shortlisted depending on experience
- Minimum 5-8 years systems engineering experience
- Must display proven DOORS requirements management experience
- Proven engineering design and development experience
- CATIA software experience will be highly regarded
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Currently Baseline security clearance
Please submit your cv in WORD format.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's