MECM SCCM Intune Engineer
|Job Title:||MECM SCCM Intune Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cutri|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2021 14:38|
Bring your MECM/SCCM and Intune Scripting skills to leading-edge CyberSecurity team. Multiple opportunities. Permanent or Contract - your choice.
MECM/SCCM Intune Engineer
- Multiple opportunities at various levels - permanent or contract
- Blue-chip client offering Work from Home Flexibility
- Leading Edge CyberSecurity Environment
A number of outstanding opportunities currently exist for experienced MECM SCCM Engineers with Intune Scripting skills to work in a leading-edge CyberSecurity team at one of Australia's premier organisations.
The successful candidates will work across application hardening, security patch management, office macros, and elevated rights management.
The organisation runs a Windows 10 fleet, co-managed within SCCM/MECM and Intune, so understanding these concepts and experience engineering and operating these environments is crucial.
The ideal candidates will have engineering experience and be capable of owning, designing, and developing a solution within an agile team. This role is purely engineering, with no support component envisaged.
Skills and Experience across a blend of the following technologies is required:
- Intune Scripting
- Active Directory
- Group Policies
- HyperV / VMWare
- Security Application Control
- Managing large corporate environments and client machines troubleshooting knowledge
- Technical governance and understanding industry best practice
- Problem Solving and analytical ability
- Technical documentation and high-level design authoring
- Collaboration and relationship building with team mates and other teams, who may be remote
- Familiarity with Essential 8 related projects would be helpful but is not mandatory
The organisation is Melbourne based, but you are free to work remotely from anywhere in Australia, (including but not limited to Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Perth, Adelaide, Auckland, Wellington, Newcastle, Sunshine Coast, Geelong, Hobart, Darwin etc.)
Reference code (M6)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's