FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a Sydney Macquarie Park based cloud consultancy, is looking for an experienced Azure Cloud Engineer.
• Plan and execute Azure IaaS deployments, migrations, network and security frameworks
• Build Azure infrastructure services offerings
• Design for implementations and migrations of customer environments
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 5+ years of system infrastructure design and implementation experience
• 3+ years of hands-on Microsoft Azure experience
• Proven experience in PowerShell or equivalent
• Good knowledge of cloud infrastructure architecture and principles
• Good understanding of SQL Azure, Cosmos DB or equivalent
• Hands-on experience with Elastic DB and Azure Search
• Knowledge in Azure Cloud Services and App Services or equivalent
• Understanding of Azure networking including Azure public cloud and Azure Hybrid Cloud topologies.
• Good communication and stakeholder management skills
What’s on offer
This is a 3 months’ engagement with a high profile organisation working on a fast pace project. This role has potential to go perm with the client.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.