Microsoft Full Stack Developer
|Job Title:||Microsoft Full Stack Developer|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2019 10:55|
• Sydney CBD based
• Interesting projects
• Large, high profile organisation
This is a great role for a Microsoft Full Stack Developer to work on product design and development for several in-flight and upcoming digital projects using Microsoft Technologies.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Design and Develop Web/Mobile/API Applications using modern design patterns and Microsoft Technologies
• Work closely with UX team to translate UI/UX wireframes into responsive web\mobile applications
• Perform code reviews of applications developed by peers
• Participate in SCRUM Meetings including stand ups, sprint planning/demos and retrospectives
• 7+ years’ of full stack development experience for web and public facing applications
• Experience working in a fully agile environment using methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban.
• Solid experience in micro-services, API and contract driven design and development
• Advanced knowledge of ASP.NET MVC 5. Knowledge of Core 2 is a plus.
• Good knowledge of web fundamentals such as HTML and CSS(Less and Bootstrap)
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Servers including IIS
• Good knowledge of SQL Server
• Good experience with tools such as TFS , JIRA and GITLab
• Experience with continuous integration, continuous delivery and test-driven development.
• Experience with container management and micro-services architectures such as Docker and Kubernetes
What’s on offer
This is a 3 month + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to email@example.com or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further, or apply on line.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.