FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a several Mid-Range Engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for building and maintaining the end-to-end lifecycle of midrange platforms including AIX, Linux, HPE Non-Stop, Oracle Exadata/Exalogic/PCA and Solaris.
The team is responsible for managing all aspects of the platforms including security and vulnerability management, risk, evaluating/provisioning new functionality, licence management, performance, reporting and optimisation.
- At least 5 years' hands-on IT experience.
- At least 3 years' experience in IT operations for a large organisation.
- Experience in maintaining and/or supporting an enterprise Information Technology environment.
- Experience managing Unix or Linux operating systems such as AIX, RHEL, CentOS, Oracle Linux and Solaris at scale;
- Monitoring and troubleshooting in production environments;
- A good understanding of public cloud infrastructure;
- A good understanding of the Unix command-line and tools;
- A good understanding of virtualisation (VMWare/KVM/PowerVM);
- A good understanding of version control (git/mercurial/subversion);
- Experience developing Infrastructure as Code; and
- Experience building applications for, and deploying to, public cloud infrastructure.
- Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if your skills and experience meet our selection criteria. Submitted CVs must be in Word. You can also give me a call at 4908 11752