|Job Title:||Migration Engineers|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Lena Dao|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2020 13:51|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries.
We are looking for an experienced Migration Engineers to join our Melbourne based team. Feb 2021 start.
The Migration Engineer will be responsible for implementing migration processes within the Core Networks & Migration Team. This is inclusive of core aggregation network, access networks covering HFC, FTTX, Enterprise Ethernet, Fixed Wireless and Satellite, as well as DWDM network, Site Environmental Management network, NCN Management network, SCN network, and all associated OSS platforms.
The Engineer will be required to perform troubleshooting end-to-end across the network and OSS systems.
Knowledge & Experience
- Telecommunications experience in a relevant operational environment 5 years, focused on Routing & Switching that included implementing Migration processers
- Good understanding of IT OSS systems - tools used to manage the network
- Network topology knowledge, data management using different tools & technologies from integration and operational perspective
- Able to work well under pressure across a multi technology mix working across all technology domains
- Experience in telecommunications fault finding - trouble shooting on implementation of the process and migration related issues
- Core network knowledge - migration tools, scripting & transit network data management
- Network topology understand end to end across all active elements so network topology is maintain & network integrity
- Ability to be agile and learn quickly with changing technology environments
- Outgoing and good with people, a team player
Please note this is a rolling shift roster role.
If you fit the above profile then please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's