|Job Title:||Mongo DBA|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2020 11:17|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a government agency, is searching for a Mongo DBA to work across a containerised solution
What you will do / Who you are
- Minimum 5 years of Database experience with large, complex corporate databases
- MongoDB expertise is a must have
- Experience in CI/CD pipeline build orchestrations and optimization
- Lead the way to utilize a full pipeline for self-service deployment on production
- Automation of deployments in Ansible/Ansible Tower DMP nice to have
- Utilize containerized services to then leverage automation frameworks that provide powerful, maintainable tests
- OpenShift/Kubernetes highly desired
- Create a sustainable, highly customizable and flexible offering
A note on security clearance
NV1 Clearance is ideal, although candidates with Baseline will also be considered. Citizenship is mandatory.
What’s on offer
This 12 month+ engagement, with possibility of extension, is at a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's