MS Dynamics CRM Funcational Consultant
|Job Title:||MS Dynamics CRM Funcational Consultant|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2020 17:20|
• MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN***
• Independent Australian Government body
• Competitive rate on offer
• CBD Location
FinXL is looking for an Australian Citizen, with proven experience in MS Dynamics CRM Functional Consulting. This position will be working as part of an Independent Australian Government body on large transformation project.
Please note, due to the nature of the engagement with our client we can NOT consider any consultants with permanent residency (PR visa), or NZ Citizenship, or any other visa. Applicants must be Australian Citizens.
What we're looking for:
• A minimum of 5 years of experience consulting on Microsoft Dynamics CRM in a Functional capacity.
• Articulate, driven and dynamic with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Experience gathering and documenting business requirements and prototype solutions with business users.
• An ability to translate Business Process models into functional and technical requirements.
• Proven capabilities in developing of business, functional, system and user experience requirements.
What's in it for you:
• Be working within top-tier Gov client
• CBD location
• Competitive day rate
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online, or send an updated CV to email@example.com
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's