MS Exchange Engineer
|Job Title:||MS Exchange Engineer|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Isaac Bischof|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2022 10:03|
Long Term Contract
NV2 Clearance Required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking for a Senior MS Exchange Engineer to migrate mailboxes and archive data to a new Exchange infrastructure and system.
- Migration of mailboxes to the new system across multiple geographic locations
- Migration of Enterprise Vault archive data into Exchange Native Archiving folders
- Investigation and resolution of complex technical problems across the technical stack
- Creation/update of various documentation including: As built documentation, design documentation, detailed migration plans, DR documentation, decommission plans and client presentations.
- Technical representation at client meetings
- Facilitating technical workshops
- Strong Exchange administration experience
- Strong Active Directory skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to produce clear technical documentation;
- Solid understanding of modern server and storage infrastructure;
- OS level Scripting skills
- NV2 Security clearance Leadership experience
- Broad ranging IT experience outside of Exchange
- Exchange certified
- ITIL Foundations
- Experience within the Defence environment
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's