MUST HAVE Regulatory & Compliance Experience (Banking) - Project Manager
|Job Title:||MUST HAVE Regulatory & Compliance Experience (Banking) - Project Manager|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2019 16:38|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager with Banking and Regulatory & Compliance experience to join us in working on a project with one of Australia's Largest Banking Corporations.
This project is based in the Sydney CBD and is a long fixed term contract of 12+ months.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience:
- MUST HAVE worked on REGULATORY & COMPLIANCE projects experience in BANKING
- Experience working within a Large Australian Banking Organisation
- Strong Project Management background
- Possess Agile Certifications or strong experience within Agile environments
- Experience with Vendor & Stakeholder Management
- Strong Soft Skills and Excellent Communication & Presentation
What’s on offer?
- IMMEDIATE START!!
- 12 month fixed term contract
- 1-2 year extension thereafter (24-36 months)
- Daily Contract Rates Available or Annual Salary
- You will have full benefits of banking employees including access to Low Home Loan, Personal Loan and Credit Card rates
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to Mary at email@example.com or click the 'Apply Now' button.
Please note: Given the expected volume of applications, only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Who we are
FinXL works within industries such as Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1,300 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's