Network and Firewall Engineer M99
|Job Title:||Network and Firewall Engineer M99|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2019 15:14|
Network & Firewall Engineer
· Initial 3 Month Contract with likely extensions
· CBD based, blue-chip client site
· ASAP Start
An outstanding opportunity exists for an experienced Network Engineer with Cisco and Juniper skills to join a high-performing team in a leading edge environment. Experience with Cisco 3850s is mandatory.
The successful candidate will play a critical role across a large scale initiative.
In addition to strong written and verbal communication skills, experience across a blend of the following will be required:
· Relevant Cisco qualifications (mandatory)
· Solid understanding of IPSEC on Juniper firewalls and Cisco routers
· Solid understanding of firewall policies on Juniper firewalls
· Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
· Experience working within the Telecommunications sector (ideally)
· High level of self-motivation and attention to detail
Candidates will ideally be available to start IMMEDIATELY or with a maximum one week notice.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's