Network & Systems Support Engineer
Work Type: Full time position
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a Network & Systems Support Engineer to join our team full time, to work onsite in Melbourne CBD.
Salary will be between $80,000 and $100,000 per annum, depending on experience.
- Workload migrations
- Work with infrastructure architects, Application and Database Team on projects design
- Backup and restore of systems, Application Distribution, Data responsibility on Servers
- Analyse and process user issues and requests
- Provide solutions to technical requests and problems
- In charge for devices' end-to-end connectivity, auditing and device information
- Troubleshoot connectivity on network devices, firewall, servers, switches, routers, storage, copper, fibre, power and all the infrastructure devices in the data centre
- Documentation, physical equipment auditing and manage IT records and asset management and maintain inventory of work tools, equipment and devices
You will have:
- Bachelor degree in IT preferred
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role
- P-Series experience
- Experience working on enterprise-sized clients' critical services
- Relevant migration experience
- Excellent communication skills