- 12-month fixed term contract with likely extensions
- CBD Based employer of choice
- Work from home flexibility available
FinXL is a market-leading professional services organisation with more than 1200 consultants deployed on client sites across Australia and New Zealand.
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for an experienced Network Architect to a play key role on a crucial engagement for one of our key clients. Initial duration is twelve months but the contract is likely to extend.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong experience in the Networking Technology domain
- Solid experience working as a network architect
- Expertise and experience across a diverse set of networking technologies including:
- LAN, WAN, Wireless Networks, MPLS, Internet, Network Security technologies including Firewalls, IDPs, Proxies, Network Transport Technologies including Leased circuits, DWDM, Metro Ethernet, FTTx, 4G/5G cellular Transport network
- Working knowledge & experience of stitching network services across workplace technologies including Audio /Video Collaboration, Telephony and Infrastructure including virtualized/ edge compute, Storage, SANs, etc.
- Expertise around Software Defined WANs (SDWAN) & Secure Access Service Edge (SASE)
- Good understanding of Cloud Networks, Cloud Hubs, Software Define Cloud Interconnects (SDCI)
- Experience with collaborating to achieve outcomes across business, project and technical teams.
- Technology or science-related degree
- AWS or Azure certification (preferable)
- Cisco / Juniper certification (preferable
This is a Melbourne based organisation, but candidates are able to work remotely from anywhere in AU or NZ (Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Perth, Darwin, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Geelong, Newcastle, Adelaide, Auckland, Wellington).