Network Communication Engineer (M4)
|Job Title:||Network Communication Engineer (M4)|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2020 23:57|
Communication Network Engineer
FinXL Professional Services is a leading IT consultancy providing a broad range of services to assist large Australian enterprises and Government departments to deliver IT projects.
An outstanding opportunity exists for a Communication Network Engineer to join a high-performing team in a leading-edge environment.
Experience & Skills:
• Experienced across various hardware; Nokia, NEC, Comtel, Nortel MSS, Kilomux and Avara
• Experience across various telecommunication systems, microwave links, Time Division Multiplexers (TDM) multiplexers, Satellite
• Various Carriage services, IP, ISDN, Serial
• Legacy technology
• Nortel passports
• Monitored via vendor management systems and HPoM v9
• Network operational services are 24x7, on-call may occur, once competency is determined
• Must understand critical infrastructure, safety and risk for key operational service delivery and performance
• Desirable experience across regulated environments requiring detailed documentation, from high level and detail design through test, verification, commissioning and cutover
• Strong interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Self-managed, self-motivated and highly driven
We are looking for highly motivated, committed individuals with strong communications skills.
If you fit the above profile and have all the mandatory skills then please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's