|Job Title:||Network Engineer|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2019 16:48|
- NV1 clearance essential
- 12 months contract + 12 months extension
- Canberra Location
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking to engage two Gateway Network Engineers in Canberra.
Demonstrated experience with or knowledge of Australian Government information security policies, framework and the ASD Information Security Manual
- At least five (5) years demonstrated experience in design, management and maintenance of an internet Gateway and/or large scale Data Centre networking environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Demonstrated experience and technical proficiency in deployment of firewall infrastructure and firewall policies, preferably Checkpoint and Cisco firewalls
- Demonstrated experience and technical proficiency in the management and deployment of services using F5 Layer 4-7 switching products.
- Demonstrated experience in the operation and/or design and deployment of network infrastructure including Cisco data centre routers, switches, BGP and OSPF routing protocols.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills with a proven ability to communicate both orally and in writing with management and technical stakeholders across business and technical areas.
- Experience of, and proficiency in, use of automation tools for deployment of changes and automating operational procedures.
- Experience with and/or understanding of Software Defined Network technologies
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Rita on 02 6243 6441 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.