|Job Title:||Network Engineer|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Gibbons|
|Job Published:||November 25, 2020 09:15|
* Melbourne based
* Great work environment
* High profile organisation
This is a great role for a Network Engineer to join a large Melbourne based Government organisation.
This role requires NV1 Security Clearance
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
* Performs analysis and diagnosis of medium complexity networking problems.
* Performs analysis of medium complexity network designs.
* Create architectural network designs for medium scale networks
* Reviews network requirements and High Level Design and Low Level Design.
* Provides remote deployment support.
* Provides consultative support in Operation/Optimization of installed networks.
* Create network configurations from Low Level Design
* Cisco certification (CCNA, CCNP or CCIE)
* 5-10 years of professional experience in technical support, pre-sales support, hands on installation in the LAN /WAN network deployment.
* Able to demonstrate skills in routing, switching, or voice technologies.
What's on offer
This is a 12 months + Contract in highly regarded organisation
If you would like to be considered, please send applications or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further- or apply on line.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's