|Job Title:||Network Engineer|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Lena Dao|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2021 14:40|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries.
We are looking for experienced Network Designers to join our Melbourne Team on a roll-on 6months contract.
Key Skill & Experience
- Extensive experience in Routing & Switching networks with a focus to IP/MPLS based Metro Ethernet and IP networks
- Extensive experience in IP and Ethernet networks design engineering
- Demonstrated deep technical expertise in designing and building IP and Ethernet capability for Telco networks
- Experience in designing Ethernet based products for both consumer and business market segments including MEF compliance.
- Experience in solution integration with access technology domains such as GPON, FTTN/B, HFC, Satellite and fixed wireless
- Experience in designing Management Infrastructure for Telco networks
- Experience of the operational considerations for Ethernet and IP networks
- Liaison with Vendors to select appropriate network components and technologies for inclusion in solutions
- Experience in solution development lifecycles in Telco environments
- Technical leadership experience in a solution delivery Telco or Service Provider environment
- Design and implementation of network solutions to satisfy stakeholder requirements
- Proven Communication, Problem Solving, Stakeholder Management, technical writing and presentation skills.
If you fit the above profile and have all the mandatory skills then please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's