|Job Title:||Network Engineer|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rosanna Cabungcal|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2021 18:05|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
The Role : Computer Network & Systems Engineer.
FINXL Consulting is hiring a Network Engineer for one of our enterprise clients in Australia. Location can be flexible, however consultant should be on site at least 2-3 days a week.
What we're looking for: Network Engineer
Network Engineer who can provide support in communicating the scope of work required to rectify/rehabilitate the copper access network to different Field / Delivery partners.
The team shall ensure the requirements are clearly explained with concise work instructions that will enable the client Field partners to execute their tasks to achieve the desired outcome
- Prepare Brief work packages to nbn field partners detailing below via ticket of work engagement
- Physical infrastructure (copper pair, joints, pits, node location etc.)
- Field work required
- Costing of work packages and cost tracking against schedule of rates
- Building of works mud maps associated to briefing
- Validate the proposed works activities related to reactive tickets and rehabilitation received via Assurance, RPM, ATN, field partners etc.
- Approve rehabilitation works via ticket briefing
- Analysis the reactive tickets and send back or accept depending on the nature of faults (active or passive)
- Collate copper plant, customer and service information from various client systems/portals
- Create TOW for Field partners and incident in internal system
- Create planned change requests and obtain approvals to support works briefing
What's in it for you:
- Working for an iconic brand
- Long-term opportunity
- Competitive rate
If you are interested on this role, please email your Cv
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Network Engineer (Copper)
CyberArk Engineer (M4)
MECM SCCM Intune Engineer
Delivery Engineer - IdentityNow (M4)
Senior Engineer: Salesforce (SFDC) M6