|Job Title:||Network Engineer|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2019 17:04|
• CBD Location
• Great work environment
• High profile organisation
This is a great role for a Network Engineer to join a large Sydney CBD based telecommunications organisation.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Checkpoint FWs, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Juniper SRX and Cisco ASA Cisco ISE, Arista, Sourcefire, SolarWinds, Splunk, Forescout NAC.
• Cisco Wireless Control System (WCS), Cisco WLAN controllers and Wireless Access Points, Cisco Meraki, Velocloud, Netcaler, F5 Riverbed.
• Microsoft O365 Office, UCS, UC, Microsoft Azure Expressroute.
• BYOD Guest and Wired/Wireless deployment using 802.1X and MAB.
• Cisco Routing, L2/L3 Switching, Datacenter Nexus 2k/5k/7k Switches.
• Demonstrated Technical/Stategic Leadership.
• Worked with Sales and Pre-sales team.
• Demonstrated exceptional vendor expertise.
• Build solid Proof-of-Concept (PoC) security/network solution
• Certifications: CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, Palo Alto’s ACE.
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months + Contract in the Sydney CBD in highly regarded organisation
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further- or apply on line.
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's