|Job Title:||Network Engineer|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2019 12:48|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries.
We are looking for an experienced Network Engineer to work on a project based in Archerfield with 3-12month contract term.
Our client is a Leading National Telecommunications company.
This role primarily exists to assist the Senior Network Analyst in Availability Management, Capacity Management and Operational Management of including firewalls, LAN, WAN, WLAN, voice, data and cyber security.
- Assist the Senior Network Analyst to ensure all communications and environment infrastructure is administered in a way that allows maximum service availability to our customers
- Advise Senior Network Analyst of any potential problems with capacity availability on communications networks by utilising and monitoring and management methodologies in place in the communications infrastructure
- Provide 2nd level support to Helpdesk and remote IT coordinators, including the provision of documentation, procedures and training as it relates to LAN, WAN, voice, mobile voice/ data and telephony
- Manage network and infrastructure related projects under direction from the Senior Network Analyst that encompass scalable, redundant, flexible and secure solutions
- Address new and ongoing IT challenges in alignment with the IT and companies strategic plan as they relate to core responsibilities
- Ongoing administration of the companies communications network infrastructure
- Backup administration and support of network hardware and firewalls.
- Maintain telephone systems as well as VOIP network hardware and software
- Maintain and monitor email and Internet filtering cyber security systems
You will have the following Skills/Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a position focused on LAN/WAN technologies and Cisco network equipment
- Strong aptitude for troubleshooting data and voice internetworks
- Intermediate to advanced route and switch network design skills
- Ability to produce concise and accurate documentation and logical network diagrams
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or equivalent Technical presales experience
- Cisco CCNA qualification or equivalent
- Advanced knowledge of Cisco networking technologies and methodologies
- Intermediate knowledge of Cisco cyber security systems including email and Internet filtering
- Intermediate to advanced Cisco and UCCX management and troubleshooting skills
- Advanced knowledge of LAN/WAN/WLAN Technologies
What's on offer
This is a 3+ month engagement with view to extend up to 12 months. You will be working with a reputable organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online by clicking 'Apply Now', or for more information please contact Mary at email@example.com.
Who we are
FinXL works within industries such as Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1,300 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.