Network Engineer - CISCO (M17)
|Job Title:||Network Engineer - CISCO (M17)|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2019 12:26|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Telecommunications, Commercial, Government and Finance.
FinXL are looking to engage multiple CISCO Network Engineers for business and consulting services for one of our client on a contractual basis.
- NV1 clearance (or able to obtain it – Australian Citizen)
- RPEQ acceptance (Engineering or related tertiary qualifications)
- Experience with CISCO products
Experience & Skills:
• 4+ year’s technical experience as a network engineer
• Strong networking knowledge
• String CISCO product knowledge and experience
o CISCO ISE
o CISCO Wireless
o CISCO CMX
• Firewall / Routing / Switching skills
• Ability to draft solution designs.
• Strong communication and workshop facilitation skills
• Ability to define and drive solution vision.
• Ansible automation/scripting experience
• Automated environment management experience (for IT infrastructure)
• Experience deploying continuous delivery methodology and tooling for IT infrastructure services.
• Able to manage numerous stakeholders and work to defined timelines
• Ability to document and handover technical design to other team members
• Identify obstacles to delivery and take appropriate action where required
We are looking for highly motivated, committed individuals with strong communications skills. If you fit the above profile then please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.