Network Engineer - Infoblox
|Job Title:||Network Engineer - Infoblox|
|Job Published:||April 22, 2020 11:33|
Network Engineer - Infoblox – M19
• IMMEDIATE START!
• Contract or Permanent position – your choice
• Remotely work from home
FinXL Professional Services is a leading IT consultancy providing a broad range of services to
assist large Australian enterprises and Government departments to deliver IT projects.
An outstanding opportunity exists for an Infoblox SME with Network Security skills to join a
high-performing team in a leading edge environment.
Key Technical Skills
• Infoblox DNS and IPAM – mandatory
• Palo Alto / Juniper SRX / Fortinet Fortigate Network Security (UTM) Technologies
• Network Security – CCNP/JNCIP-SEC or above
• RedHat Open Stack (NFV) or equivalent
• Juniper Contrail (SDN) or equivalent
• Service Provider Routing & Switching – CCNP/JNCIP-ENT or above
• F5 Load Balancing Technology
• Build three new Grids:
• One for Model (2 virtual appliances)
• One for Non Production (2 virtual appliances)
• One for Production (4 virtual appliances)
• Reporting Configuration
• DNS members have vADP on them, default rulesets will be enabled.
• Assistance and knowledge on REST API calls – providing REST syntax for next available function calls in order to request next available IP address and/or network
• Grids will be set up and knowledge transfer done to Client to allow “consumption” of the new Grid
• HLD documentation will be provided, specific only to the Infoblox implementation
• As-built documentation will be provided, specific only to the Infoblox implementation
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's