Network Implementation Engineer
|Job Title:||Network Implementation Engineer|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2020 11:32|
• Work from Home and Pennant Hills location
• Great work environment
• Great Team
This is a great role for a Network Implementation Engineer to work for a large telecommunications organisation. The role will include shift work and will be both work from home and based in Pennant Hills.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
• 3 year minimum in teams within telecommunications or IT environments with a focus on capacity and performance management
• 2 years minimum within telecommunications preferably HFC operations
• A strong background in DONS, CMTS upgrades, network implementation and data analytics for HFC including RF including spectrum management and Optical Node Splitting
• Bachelor of Engineering in Telecommunications, Electrical or Tertiary qualifications in telecommunications related disciplines or equivalent
• Familiarity with current telecommunications technology developments
• A good understanding of DOCSIS technologies is required.
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months + Contract in highly regarded organisation
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further.
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.