Network Implementation Engineer
|Job Title:||Network Implementation Engineer|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2020 14:18|
• Work from Home and Pennant Hills location
• Great work environment
• Great Team
This is a great role for a Network Implementation Engineer to work for a large telecommunications organisation. The role will include shift work and will be both work from home and based in Pennant Hills.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
• 3 year minimum in teams within telecommunications or IT environments with a focus on capacity and performance management
• 2 years minimum within telecommunications preferably HFC operations
• A strong background in DONS, CMTS upgrades, network implementation and data analytics for HFC including RF including spectrum management and Optical Node Splitting
• Bachelor of Engineering in Telecommunications, Electrical or Tertiary qualifications in telecommunications related disciplines or equivalent
• Familiarity with current telecommunications technology developments
• A good understanding of DOCSIS technologies is required.
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months + Contract in highly regarded organisation
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to email@example.com or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further.
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's