Network Integration Controller (M17)
|Job Title:||Network Integration Controller (M17)|
|Contact Name:||Stephanie D'Aloia|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2022 12:42|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. The Finite group is a multi-award-winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success.
Our Telecommunications Client has a number of positions for Telecommunication Network Support Controller to join the team.
Position duties / requirements may include, but not be limited to;
- Customer Service is your number one priority, you always go above and beyond, each call that you answer IS the most important call ever
- Excellent communication skills, this means an ability to listen, comprehend and act accordingly, be polite, courteous and helpful
- Must be a team player - having commitment to the team, its players and its goals is paramount
- Must be flexible in working hours - jobs will often run overtime and require continuity
- Proactive, think-outside-the-box attitude. During this crisis, our Client will need personnel who can appreciate the big and small picture and adaptability is paramount.
- Must be competent with computers, email, IP addressing etc
- Capable of updating data in databases
- Use of SFTP, SSH etc
- A proven capability in fault resolution processes - this is highly desirable
- Desirable to have experience in Ericsson base station equipment
- Desirable to have experience in Ericsson base station management - OSS/ENM/AMOS
- Base station installer experience highly desirable
- These positions will involve weekend work - a 5-day rotating roster.
- Applicants will need to be prepared to commence from July 2022
- Remote work available
Please note: Given the expected volume of applications, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's