Network Operations Engineer
|Job Title:||Network Operations Engineer|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2019 11:57|
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Network Operations Engineer to join one of the World's largest global e-commerce and cloud computing companies in the Sydney CBD.
We are looking for a strong Network Engineer with skills in the following areas:
• Linux/Unix working environment
• Excellent Ethernet and IP networking knowledge
• Software development/scripting skills are required - desirable Python or shell (bash)
• Significant past experience with the following protocols and concepts: BGP, OSPF, TCP/IP, TCP/IP Flow control, UDP, HSRP/VRRP/GLBP, DNS, ARP
What’s on offer?
• Amazing, global company
• 9 months + contract
• Constantly evolving technology
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online, or for more information please contact Jamie Reilly – email@example.com
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Job Reference – S32
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's