Our client, a large North Sydney based telco company, is looking for a Network Operator.
About the role
- Responsible for the capacity and network performance of the FTTx suite
- Troubleshoot and diagnose network and service incidents
Skills and experience
- Previous experience working within telecommunications domain
- Good understanding of fixed line (FTTx) and network technologies
- Experience working with a ticketing system
- Very good communication skills and keen learner
What's on offer
- 12+ months' engagement working at one of the big banks
- Currently work from home with prospect to return to the office 1-2 days per week
- Up to $75k inc super or day rate option available
If you would like to be considered, please click the apply button or call Julia Leung on 02 8243 6808.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.