Network Security Architect
|Job Title:||Network Security Architect|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2019 17:20|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Network Security Architect with back-end telco infrastructure network security experience.
• Responsible for the design and build of security processes and technology controls
• Responsible for security management systems design and implementation
• Present aspects of security architecture and patterns to target audiences with differing levels of technical capability
• Develop business cases and solutions relevant to business risk budget
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 5+ years’ in the security industry with experience in security management systems design, implementation and/or consulting
• Proven experience in back-end telco infrastructure network security
• Experience with the telco infrastructure of Telstra, Vodafone or Optus
• Awareness of architecture standards such as TOGAF, SABSA, eTOM, etc.
• Good understanding of ISO27k Security Standards and/or PSPF/ISM
• Understanding of telco industry standards, technologies and practices, networking standards and architectural design
• Understanding of software development, validation, and support processes
• Understanding of key processes (including integration into IT and Network systems, Agile and ITIL)
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.