- Immediate start
- Perm with FinXL and contracting options available
- Minimum NV1 clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking to engage a Network Security Architect to to help deliver Macro and micro segmentation design and policy based on the assessment of assets on customer’s network.
Skills and Specifications:
- Network security, defining security zoning and user group
- Network access management, defining how end users/devices should authenticate
- ISM/PSPF knowledge, define controls to allow the segmentation design to be certified
- Architecture, developing design pattern and artefacts that's repeatable and modular
- Technical writing, develop and document solution design
- Business analyst and consulting experience
- Team leadership skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Have basic knowledge of Cisco Software Defined Networking concepts
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills – especially in document writing
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Anu Ananth on 02 6243 6455 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.