Who we are
The Finite group is a multi-award winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Network Security Engineer to join one of Australia's largest technology integrators, FinXL employ over 2,200 staff across infrastructure and digital technology.
The successful candidate will be responsible mainly for:
• Checkpoint upgrades and other network security related implementation tasks
• Fact finding/working with another engineer on various implementations
• Initially fact finding/discovery/consulting/recommendations – Then hands on deployment and design consultation
To be considered for this role, you must be able to meet the following requirements:
• Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent and Cisco qualifications
• Fairly broad network security experience
• F5, checkpoint (in particular), Fortinet, Palo alto and not much Cisco ASA needed
• Ability to design and recommend Security solutions
What’s on offer?
• 6 month contract with view of long-term employment (contract to perm)
• A rate commensurate with the strategic nature of the role
If you think you have the skills and experience needed to be successful in this role, the click the APPLY button and submit your CV in MS Word.
For more info, please call Finite Group on 08 8224 3800.
Please note: Given the expected volume of applications, only short listed applicants will be contacted.