Network Technical Specialist
|Job Title:||Network Technical Specialist|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2020 19:22|
• Sydney CBD Location
• Leading Enterprise Client
• Competitive Remuneration
FinXL is seeking a Network Technical Specialist who will be working in a 24/7 roster shift environment to continuously improve service reliability and rapidly restore customer incidents. They will also be assisting the technical support team members to achieve optimal results, aiding in the development and implementation of new technologies, providing input into learning and development for the entire ecosystem, deploying integrated networks and solutions, migrating legacy networks and solutions to new networks and solutions seamlessly and (on a regular basis) mentoring and coaching support team members.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Excellent previous experience working in the IT Industry and strong proven experience working within Incident Management
• Solid experience in CCNA, CCNP, SD-WAN or similar technologies
• Strong experiencing mentoring a team in a shift environment
• Experience in Data and IP products (highly desirable)
• Availability to work in a 24/7 roster shift environment
• Telecommunications experience would be an advantage
What’s on offer
This is a long-term engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Evan Gavin on email@example.com or click the apply button.
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's