Network Technical Support Analyst
|Job Title:||Network Technical Support Analyst|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2020 15:18|
• Adelaide Location
• Leading Enterprise Client
• Competitive Remuneration
FinXL is seeking a Network Technical Specialist who will be monitoring alarms to detect faults, performing initial triage and investigating network faults.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience:
• A strong understanding of IT technologies
• Proven experience in customer service and a solid technical background
• CISCO Certification such as CCNA/CCNP/SD-WAN is highly desirable
• Previous experience in Incident Management is preferred
• Availability work in a 24/7 roster shift environment
• Telecommunications experience would be an advantage
What’s on offer
This is a long-term engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please call Jackie Gibbons 02 8243 6822 send your application to Jackie Gibbons on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.