Network Technical Support Analyst
|Job Title:||Network Technical Support Analyst|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2020 16:52|
• Sydney CBD Location
• Leading Enterprise Client
• Competitive Remuneration
FinXL is seeking a Network Technical Specialist who will be providing Level 2 support to Data and IP products including but not limited to MDN, IP LAN/WAN, Monitoring networks to ensure an optimal network performance and detecting & preventing incidents before they occur, Identifying and implementing opportunities to improve process, efficiencies and customer experience, Working in a 24/7 roster shift environment to deliver prompt restoration of service.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience:
• 2 years’ experience LAN, WAN and Cisco support
• A strong understanding of IT technologies
• Proven experience in customer service
• CISCO Certification such as CCNA/CCNP/SD-WAN is highly desirable
• Data and IP products experience (e.g. MDN, Customer IP, IP LAN/WAN)
• Previous experience in Incident Management is preferred
• Availability work in a 24/7 roster shift environment
• Telecommunications experience would be an advantage
What’s on offer
This is a long-term engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please call Jackie Gibbons on 8243 6822 or send your application to email@example.com or click the apply button.
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's