Network Technical Support Analyst
|Job Title:||Network Technical Support Analyst|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2020 16:52|
• Sydney CBD Location
• Leading Enterprise Client
• Competitive Remuneration
FinXL is seeking a Network Technical Specialist who will be providing Level 2 support to Data and IP products including but not limited to MDN, IP LAN/WAN, Monitoring networks to ensure an optimal network performance and detecting & preventing incidents before they occur, Identifying and implementing opportunities to improve process, efficiencies and customer experience, Working in a 24/7 roster shift environment to deliver prompt restoration of service.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience:
• 2 years’ experience LAN, WAN and Cisco support
• A strong understanding of IT technologies
• Proven experience in customer service
• CISCO Certification such as CCNA/CCNP/SD-WAN is highly desirable
• Data and IP products experience (e.g. MDN, Customer IP, IP LAN/WAN)
• Previous experience in Incident Management is preferred
• Availability work in a 24/7 roster shift environment
• Telecommunications experience would be an advantage
What’s on offer
This is a long-term engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please call Jackie Gibbons on 8243 6822 or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.