|Job Title:||ODI Developer|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Gibbons|
|Job Published:||June 30, 2022 11:37|
- 12 month contract with possible extension
- Australian Citizen only
- High-profile program
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
The key responsibilities required:
- Experience in designing and developing interfaces to load the data from multiple sources such as relational databases, flat files into oracle database.
- Understanding of the ODI Architecture including the Topology, Designer, Operator etc.
- Must have worked extensively with Oracle RDBMS; should be comfortable with SQL, PL/SQL, and developing various database objects like Triggers, Stored procedures, Functions, Sequences, Views etc.
- In addition to the ODI skills, the candidate should have hands on experience in developing applications using the Oracle Fusion Middleware.
- Candidate will be required to use the following SOA Suite technology adapters for integration with Oracle ERP and external/legacy systems: Database, JMS, B2B, FTP/FileWeb Service, BAM, and Oracle applications.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Jackie and you can call on 02 82436822 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's