Office 365 Trainer
|Job Title:||Office 365 Trainer|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2020 15:32|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Chatswood based organisation, is looking for an experienced Office 365 Trainer available from 9th March 2020.
• Conduct training of Office 365 to users of all levels
• Create and update training material
• Interact with stakeholders (e.g. change and implementation team)
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Proven experience in preparing and conducting corporate trainings
• In-depth understanding of the Office 365 online environment
• Good knowledge of Skype for Business, Teams, Planner and Forms
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months’ engagement with a high profile organisation working on a fast pace project.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's