Office Support/Recruitment Coordinator
|Job Title:||Office Support/Recruitment Coordinator|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2019 16:01|
- Melbourne CBD Location
- ASAP start
- 6 month initial contract
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. We have an urgent need for a Office Manager & Recruitment Support resource (M2) to work onsite with one of our key clients
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Liaising with internal and external Stakeholders.
· Completing financial reconciliation for the Director of APAC.
· Organising quarterly events and catering/setup for client business meetings.
· Conducting the Onboarding/Offboarding process for all staff.
· Organising Domestic and International travel for the Director of APAC.
· Working with Building Management and Contractors on a regular basis to keep the office running efficiently.
· Assisting the Engineering Manager with recruitment support such as booking interviews, liaising with recruitment agencies and formatting resumes.
· Acting as the first point of contact for the office for external correspondence.
· Keeping the office stocked and assisting staff with any ad-hoc requests.
· Excellent written & verbal communication.
· Multi-tasking and self-motivated in a fast-paced environment.
· Planning, scheduling & organising.
· Time management & problem solving.
· Demonstrated ability to be flexible and proactive with a sense of urgency.
· Technology - Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
· Excellent presentation skills.
· Attention to detail and can work autonomously.
Please apply following the below links -- only those shortlisted will be contacted to discuss further. (Ref no. M2)