|Job Title:||Omniture Analyst|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2019 16:58|
• Competitive remuneration
• Sydney CBD Location
• Large, high profile organisation
This is a great opportunity for an Omniture Analyst to join this large CBD based Telecommunications organisation. You will oversee Omniture reporting and data analytics for the new application.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Creation of Adobe-omniture reports based on PO requirements
• Analysis of data to proactively identify issues
• Create dashboards with top level KPIs to track performance
• Provide insights to assist with backlog prioritisation
• Investigate and introduce other analytical tools and systems to track performance
• Ensure implemented tags are accurate and adding value
• Creation of dashboards with NewRelic/Splunk and other DevOPS tool.
• Communicate reporting outputs and key trends to relevant stakeholders
• Participate in customer closeness and research sessions to identify customer needs
• 3+ years’ experience in technology / telecommunications industry in similar role
• Tableau background and advanced experience
• Advanced Excel skills (Lookup, Match, Tables, VBA, Power Query)
• Experience presenting dashboards and KPIs to senior stakeholders
• Predictive analytics such as R.
• Analytical skills (Data analysis, critical thinking, creativity, communication, research)
• Advanced Power Point skills (Showing data efficiently, using advanced tools etc)
What’s on offer
This is a 12 month + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further.