Operational Performance Analyst / Finance Analyst / Project Accountant
|Job Title:||Operational Performance Analyst / Finance Analyst / Project Accountant|
|Job Published:||April 14, 2020 14:47|
• Leading Telecommunications Company
• Competitive rate on offer
• WFH initially then based from North Sydney
• Lengthy 12 month engagement
FinXL is looking for an Operational Performance Analyst, with proven experience in managing financials and has some experience in developing IOP / Internal Operating Profit. This position will require a consultant with excellent excel skills.
What we're looking for:
• Experience in Telecommunications environment (desirable)
• Strong skills in Microsoft office product suite, excellent in excel and power point (essential)
• Having worked in a similar environment where tracking costs against budgets and capex projects was your primary focus
• Demonstrated ability working cross-functionally in an organisation to negotiate and achieve business outcomes in a collaborative and supportive manner.
• Experience being part of the deployment of quality management systems or the ability to feed Critical to Quality items into the quality plan
• Demonstrated ability to support and develop others within the team that are critical to process adherence and accuracy or data to support invoice claims.
• Demonstrated capability to analyse invoice claim data whilst merging datasets to achieve desired outcomes
• Highly self-motivated, with a high degree of initiative, able to exercise effective independent judgement, often under a high degree of pressure and tight timelines.
• Demonstrated ability to work with teams to develop functional competencies through process and continuous service improvements
• Demonstrated ability to manage technical tasks within an outsourced or offshore environment
• The ability to develop and implement complex processes and procedures
What's in it for you:
• Be working within top-tier Telco client
• North Sydney location
• Competitive day rate / Salary
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online, or send an updated CV to email@example.com
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's