Operational Performance Analyst / Finance Analyst / Project Accountant
|Job Title:||Operational Performance Analyst / Finance Analyst / Project Accountant|
|Job Published:||April 14, 2020 14:47|
• Leading Telecommunications Company
• Competitive rate on offer
• WFH initially then based from North Sydney
• Lengthy 12 month engagement
FinXL is looking for an Operational Performance Analyst, with proven experience in managing financials and has some experience in developing IOP / Internal Operating Profit. This position will require a consultant with excellent excel skills.
What we're looking for:
• Experience in Telecommunications environment (desirable)
• Strong skills in Microsoft office product suite, excellent in excel and power point (essential)
• Having worked in a similar environment where tracking costs against budgets and capex projects was your primary focus
• Demonstrated ability working cross-functionally in an organisation to negotiate and achieve business outcomes in a collaborative and supportive manner.
• Experience being part of the deployment of quality management systems or the ability to feed Critical to Quality items into the quality plan
• Demonstrated ability to support and develop others within the team that are critical to process adherence and accuracy or data to support invoice claims.
• Demonstrated capability to analyse invoice claim data whilst merging datasets to achieve desired outcomes
• Highly self-motivated, with a high degree of initiative, able to exercise effective independent judgement, often under a high degree of pressure and tight timelines.
• Demonstrated ability to work with teams to develop functional competencies through process and continuous service improvements
• Demonstrated ability to manage technical tasks within an outsourced or offshore environment
• The ability to develop and implement complex processes and procedures
What's in it for you:
• Be working within top-tier Telco client
• North Sydney location
• Competitive day rate / Salary
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online, or send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.