Oracle Database Administrator
|Job Title:||Oracle Database Administrator|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2019 14:20|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Ryde based organisation, is looking for an experienced Oracle Database Administrator available within 2 weeks or less.
• Responsible for the support of Oracle production database services
• Monitor database systems to ensure secure services with minimum downtime
• Responsible for implementation and release of database changes
• Provide trend analysis and compile data for management team
• Work closely with Hardware Resources, Oracle Development team and other stakeholders
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Proven Oracle Database Administration experience
• Oracle Certification preferred
• Experience managing multiple RDBMS on large systems
• Practical experience in monitoring and tuning a database to provide a high availability service
• Experience with SQL Server preferred
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Good communication and stakeholder management skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months’ engagement with a high profile organisation working on a fast pace project.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's