Oracle DBA - M24
|Job Title:||Oracle DBA - M24|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2021 16:37|
FinXL is seeking focused and enthusiastic Oracle DBA to work on IOOF Migration & 19c Upgrades.
- 5+ years experience as an Oracle DBA.
- Understanding of Australia Banking landscape, its products, drivers, and performance.
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering or computer science.
- Proven work experience as a Database administrator.
- Familiarity with Oracle database design, coding, and documentation.
- Knowledge of database backup procedures, recovery systems, and SQL.
- Knowledge of programming languages and API.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to visualize algorithmic structures.
- Experience with Oracle EBS suite
- Migration and upgrade experience is beneficial.
About the company
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian-owned company providing our clients with technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance, and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's