Organisational Design Consultant
|Job Title:||Organisational Design Consultant|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2019 11:28|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Organisational Design Consultant.
• Design customer-centred propositions, products & services that deliver real impact
• Perform Job Family data analysis to determine the correct number of Job Families to be implemented
• Assigned Job Families to the staffing information, aligning to the strategic intent of the organization
• Deliver a report to highlight findings, provide recommendations and actions plans for future delivery
• Consulted on various HR and Organisational Design processes and matters
• Providing ongoing grading and organisational design support
• Organizational Design (Structure Design, Role Profiles and Implementation of new design)
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Degree in psychology or HR
• 5+ years’ experience in organisational design
• IT and organisational transformation experience
• Experienced working with IT teams
• Agile Environment experience
• Previous experience in banking or consulting
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong stakeholder management skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.