Pega Architect / Design Assurance Specialist
|Job Title:||Pega Architect / Design Assurance Specialist|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2020 21:33|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1250 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are currently seeking a Pega Architecture/Design Assurance specialist to be fully
engaged during the design phase of a large and complex PegaSystems based project
representing the clients interest in design evaluation. Ensuring that the vendor is
following accepted Pega "best practices" for design and delivery of configuration and
change. They will be engaging with the systems integrator and product vendor ensuring
that the highest quality design and architectural integrity are maintained. Ensure the
client’s interests are maintained during the design and implementation of the Pega
solution. Confirm the design decisions made by the vendor are sound; provide advice
directly to the Executives on the implications of design decisions. The Pega
Specialist will also provide Architectural expertise and insight across all inflight /
upcoming projects that may utilise the PEGA Tool Set.
• provide Architecture advice to the Technical Design Authority on all matters concerning
the design and delivery of technology to the business environment;
• provide expertise and coaching on all aspects relating to Pega and the technology to
• work with a diverse group of stakeholders and subject matter experts from both
business and ICT to influence outcomes as needed;
• work closely with a wide range of stakeholders from other WPIT projects & work
streams and with external vendors;
• Provide Architectural expertise and insight across all inflight / upcoming projects that
may utilise the PEGA Tool Set
Sound like you?
We would like to hear from Australian Citizens with a current government security clearance, OR the ability to obtain one (Baseline minimum).
Initial twelve month contract on offer with extension options until June 2023.
1. 7+ years Architecture and Design experience for solution provider and/or operator
2. Strong experience with Business Process Management and Rules Decisioning
systems in large scale enterprises where they are used to solve mission critical business
3. Pega Certified Senior System Architect (CSSA)
1. Direct exposure and/or hands on experience with Pega solution suite
2. Demonstrated experience in analysis, design and design related problem solving on
large scale technical delivery projects
3. Demonstrated experience in managing and resolving complex technical issues within
enterprises and vendors, including informing key stakeholders on progress
4. Demonstrated experience in influencing outcomes where technical changes are
required to be made by another party
FinXL actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
If this position suit your skills and professional experience, then call us for further details!!
APPLY NOW by submitting your CV in Word Format to David South firstname.lastname@example.org and call me on 0412 676 141