|Job Title:||Pega Architect|
|Contact Name:||Anu Ananth|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2020 23:05|
- Baseline Clearance is a must
- 12-month engagement
- Start ASAP
- WFH option
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain a competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is seeking to engage the services of a Pega Architect.
To be successful in this role:
- Minimum 5 years of development experience on Pega Platform. Experience in the latest Pega versions is preferable. We are using 8.2, 8.3 Pega Certified Senior System Architect (CSSA)
- Must have development experience in configuring and customizing Pega Customer Service for Financial Services (Pega CS for FS) industry application.
- Must have a working knowledge of the Pega CS for FS data model and OOTB Service Cases that are available in Pega CS for FS application.
- Must have hands-on experience in Integrating with External Systems of Record for the Pega CS for FS application.
- Must have hands-on experience in Activities, Flows, UI Rules, Data transforms, Decision Rules, Declarative rules, Correspondence, Integration Connectors and Services (REST, SOAP, File, etc.), CMIS Integration, Rule Inspector, Reports and Dashboards.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's