|Job Title:||Performance Analyst|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Isaac Bischof|
|Job Published:||February 23, 2022 14:51|
Long term contract
Australian Citizenship Essential
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking for a Performance Analysts with a demonstrated experience in performance testing or quality assurance roles.
- Assist test estimation, track work against estimates, report variances to team management, and manage resources to ensure project deliverables are met.
- Moderate Analytical skills -Review project documents - with the ability to analyse complex systems and interdependencies, identifying critical integration points, identify inconsistencies/contradictions, ambiguity, and gaps across functional documents.
- Assist with the discovery phase, e.g. technical analysis of the required scripting protocols and monitoring requirements. Provide any salient information to the Senior Performance Analyst for any specialised technical assistance.
- Assist in monitoring, analysing and providing recommendations to improve ROI and funnel effectiveness, as well as optimising and streamlining existing scripts and processes.
- Create, execute, and report high-quality test artefacts such as application simulation models, cases, defects, moderate to complex test data, ensuring adherence to section standards and guidelines.
- Set up execution schedules and maintain farm machines.
- Accountable for identifying, designing, building, and maintaining test performance suites using appropriate tools.
- Provides assistance and contributes to financial planning and budgeting within the project. Collates and interprets financial data and reports for analysis and to facilitate decision making.
- Assist to identify individual training and development plans, and monitor progress and achievements to remedy knowledge and skill gaps.
- Assist with moderate maintenance of the Test Performance Framework.
- Working with manual testers, developers, architects and BAs to ensure upstream test planning is optimised for the efficient delivery of performance testing.
- Provide clear and concise comments, which needs to be accurate and representative to the test artefacts (STLC), ensuring they meet the standards of the section.
- Raise defects and monitor defect queues for yourself and peers, advising when queues are not actioned promptly as per section guidelines.
- Assist in undertaking detailed performance analysis in a multi-technology, multi-platform environment.
- Coach, mentor, and provide on-the-job training to junior performance resources.
- Assist in improving performance testing capabilities to increase efficiencies in delivery and support.
- Assist in identifying and development plans to remedy knowledge and skill gaps.
- Tailor your communication (written and verbal) to the respective audience.
- Demonstrate ethical behaviour and integrity to enhance team culture and contribute to a positive workplace.
- Participate or facilitate meetings for internal testing operations and external workshops.
- Adapts easily to changes applying some judgement.
- Initiate, build, and maintain strong stakeholder relationships across the ICT Division, business, and operational areas, internally and externally.
- Establish and maintain professional networks to support portfolio and project outcomes.
- A minimum of Baseline level security clearance.
- Four (4) to six (6) years or more experience in performance testing or quality assurance roles.
- Moderate level of capability with a range of performance testing tools and languages, such as NeoLoad and Performance Center.
- Moderate skills with infrastructure monitoring.
- Moderate skills with application monitoring.
- Moderate skills with COTS product monitoring.
- Certification in performance tools.
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate or equivalent certificate or equivalent, or relevant practical experience (mandatory).
- ISTQB Advanced Level Technical Test Analyst or equivalent (mandatory).
- ISTQB Foundation Agile Extension Certificate or equivalent (mandatory).
- Experience or knowledge of a wide variety of testing tools, testing techniques/methodologies, and effort required to undertake specific testing activities.
- Experience with Agile delivery methodologies.
- ISTQB Advanced Level Agile Technical Tester or equivalent (optional)
- ISTQB Foundation Level Mobile Application Testing or equivalent (optional)
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD practice.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications .
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Performance Test Analyst - Multiple Roles
Sydney, New South Wales
Daily Rate: Up to $850.00 + Super
Senior Business Analyst
North Shore, New South Wales
Good rates apply!
Senior Test Analyst
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Technical Test Analyst
Wellington Central, Wellington
NZ$95000 - NZ$105000 per annum + Flexible working & career development