As a Cloud Engineer you will be responsible for building and looking after the company's cloud environments. You will be maintaining their database systems and ensure outages are kept to a minimum. You will be working very closely with the development team and be actively involved in training sessions. Furthermore, you will also be championing DevOps principles and improving Infrastructure as Code processes.
- Prior experience managing and working in an Azure environment with a focus on DevOps.
- Configuring CI/CD pipelines
- Good exposure to scripting languages (Powershell, JSON etc…)
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform
- Experience working with either of Ansible, Puppet, Chef etc…
For further info, please reach out to Samee Amin or apply on to the role.