|Job Title:||Platforms Engineer|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Anu Ananth|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2021 15:21|
18 month contract
NV1 clearance required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking for a Platforms Engineer with a broad knowledge of on-premises Microsoft products for a long term contract.
- Broad knowledge of on-premises Microsoft products with deep understanding of (at least) one of the following; Active Directory, ADFS, Windows Server, Identity, Virtualization, Networking.
- Technical experience with hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, and technology management.
- Proven subject matter expertise in the following:
- 5+ years' experience in systems development, network operations, software support, IT consulting
- Self-reliant and strong team player, working in a fast-paced environment where technology and customers' requirements can change regularly
- Understanding of Microsoft's Modern IT Architecture and Strategy
- PowerShell\Scripting experience
- Identity related requirements: o Experience in designing and implementing Active Directory
- Windows Server related requirements: o Experience with virtualization (Hyper-V) platforms o Networking (virtualization) o Failover Clustering o RDS\WVD
- Azure, basic knowledge of: o IaaS platform o Governance o Azure Active Directory Solution area * Proven track record in successfully planning, deploying, operating, and optimizing on-premises environments
- Proven track record of building relationships with senior IT and business decision makers.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to explain complex topics in ways that can be understood by technical and business decision makers.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Willingness to travel
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Anu on 02 6243 6455 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's